Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Centered

Being centered seems to be important physically, emotionally , and mentally. Being centered is hard to describe, but it involves self awareness, calmness, relaxation, stability, free flow of energies, and integration into the entire scheme of man and nature. There is no instruction manual for any of this, but it has been taught by masters of the arts of yoga, meditation and various forms of self-defense. The road is described as simple, but it is very long.
We westerners have little history of devoting years to develop skills. We want everything in one weekend seminar. I include myself in the group of impatienza, but I am starting on the path knowing that it is long.
My goal is self-discipline, inner peace, stability and flexibility and a greater outflow of charity.
Join me by starting on your path to the center.

No comments:

Post a Comment