Saturday, September 12, 2009

Shopping

I really hate shopping. That's why I love shopping on the internet.
Recently I'd had enough of my glasses falling off my face when I worked in the garden in the heat. Sweat lubricates my face and my glasses fall into the dirt. I need one of those nerdy elastic retaining bands (macho for sportsmen) .
I took my grandson to the mall today to have fun just walking around and seeing if I could pick up a band. One optical store had some ($10) but only in girly colors. No I'm not a nerd or a sportsman nor am I girly. Metrosexual perhaps, but not girly. The others optical stores referred me to sports stores. A separate trip. We'd had enough.
Online I found a simple black strap for $5 including shipping. I bought 2. Done. I highly recommend checking the internet and not wasting time and gasoline driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment